1.Swipe to the left (or tap the arrow on the right).
2.Scroll down and tap Settings.
3.Scroll down and tap email & accounts.
4.Tap Add an Account and choose Outlook.
5.Tap the Email address box, and then type your IU email address.
6.Tap the Password box, and then type your Network ID passphrase.
7.Tap Sign in.
8. If the account settings are found, wait for your Exchange email, calendar, and contacts to be synced to your phone. You're all done setting up your account.
If the account settings are not found, review the settings for your email address and password, type the domain name provided by your email administrator in the "Domain" field, and try to sign in again.
If you are still having problems, tap advanced and make sure the following information is correct:
◦ Email address: Your provided email address
◦ Password: Your provided passphrase
◦ Username: Your provided username
◦ Exchange server address: the provided address of your exchange server
◦ Server requires encrypted connection (SSL): This box should be checked.